About Finlaysons Wine Group
Finlaysons is a leading Australian law firm based in Adelaide. We have decades of experience advising people involved in the wine industry. Our specialist Wine Group gives assistance to clients across Australia, from small family wineries through to the country’s biggest producers. We also have leading global wine industry clients.
The partners and senior associates in the Wine Group include:
- Will Taylor, Lan Lam and Andrew Dyda – mergers and acquisitions, business structures, capital raising, joint ventures, supply, processing and distribution contracts, succession planning and general commercial advice
- Andrew Williams and Kirsten Gordge - commercial disputes and liquor licensing
- Steven Tarca, Gavin Gragg and Adam Ludlow – real property (including vineyards and wineries)
- Kyra Reznikov – environmental, planning, climate change, “green” marketing, waste management and water issues
- Will Snow and Guy Biddle– employment, industrial relations, OHS&W and insurance issues
- Lan Lam and Kirsten Gordge – intellectual property (ie. brand protection) and information technology (including social media)
- Michael Butler and Mathew Brittingham – domestic and international tax (including WET)
- Lisa Calabrese and Lewis Gentry – banking law and debt finance and collection
What will it cost?
At Finlaysons, we understand the pressure on business to increase productivity and contain costs. As an Adelaide-based firm, with a lower overhead structure compared to law firms in other States, we are able to provide legal services at a substantially lower cost. To add to this cost advantage, Finlaysons are wine industry specialists.