Austin is a driven and commercially-focused, whose in depth knowledge and genuine approach has established strong working relationships with clients. Austin has represented local, national and international clients in many large, complex and innovative property transactions.
Austin’s expertise includes:
- advising developers on the purchase, financing, division, development and management of large-scale residential and commercial sites;
- assisting community housing providers with their developments and operations;
- advising on and negotiating leasing transactions;
- advising financiers, receivers and managers and liquidators on the management and sale of distressed assets;
- preparing loan and security documentation for the Big 4 Banks and other significant financiers locally and internationally;
- advising on the sale and acquisition of significant businesses and real estate across Australia
- advising retirement village operators on their projects, documentation, operations, structures and disputes;
- preparing and negotiating construction contracts for principals, head-contractors and sub-contractors and advising them on construction projects; and
- advising significant wind and solar energy providers on their projects, financing and operations.