Skilled in the legal and commercial aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, David advises and acts for clients in financing, due diligence, environmental issues and planning as well as contract negotiations and preparation.Send a Message
David has over 35 years of experience in providing client-focused, strategic, commercial and innovative legal advice for clients in the property and development sector. Clients trust his experience and his deep understanding of the property industry. He has developed a vast network of contacts, an extremely diverse client base and works as part of a highly-skilled and well-resourced team.
David’s clients include listed corporations, joint ventures and government development authorities, as well as a range of privately held property developers and commercial entities. His experience includes negotiating, structuring and documenting major urban development projects throughout Australia as well as major mixed use developments, significant urban renewal projects and a wide range of residential and commercial developments.
David combines his rational style with his affable and responsive nature. He loves the challenge of developing productive and long-term working relationships with the many different personalities, approaches and expectations he encounters.
David's ExpertiseSee all +
- UDIA SA - Fellow, Life Member, Former President and Executive Council Member
- Property Council of Australia Member
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Member
- Chairman of Southern Cross Care (SA, NT & Vic) Inc
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Best Lawyers, Real Property Law 2014 - current
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year (SA) Real Property Law 2021
- Doyles Guide, Leading Property & Real Estate Lawyer 2019 - current