Andrew is commercially minded and a lateral thinker, approaching every matter with a focus on achieving the clients’ desired commercial outcome.
He has been involved in advising a range of industry sectors including construction and infrastructure, energy, agribusiness and professional services.
Andrew has conducted litigation Australia-wide, including in the High Court of Australia, Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme and District Courts of South Australia, together with the Local and Supreme Courts of the Northern Territory.
The type of work he has conducted includes:
- complex contractual and negligence disputes;
- acting for major national and international banks and financial institutions in security enforcement and secured and unsecured debt recovery matters, together with insolvency practitioners in corporate restructures, investigations and asset realisation;
- working closely with, and instructing, junior and senior counsel in professional negligence claims, company director actions, bank-initiated litigation and in defending actions brought against banks and insolvency practitioners, including under the Corporations Act; and
- providing strategic and pragmatic risk management advice to avoid disputes or their escalation.
Andrew's ExpertiseSee all +
- Law Society of South Australia
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice