Terms & Conditions
- Liability limited by a scheme approved under the Professional Standards Legislation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Finlaysons owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this site.
- The content of this site has been prepared to provide general information only and does not constitute legal advice. Do not act on the basis of that content but seek specific advice from your legal adviser. Any material obtained on this site should not be relied upon as a substitute for detailed advice.
- No part of the content of this site may in any form or by any means be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent.
- Transmission of information is not intended to create a solicitor/client relationship between the sender and receiver.