Ryan is a Partner in our Property and Development practice area, specialising in property services. His significant legal expertise is complemented by his qualifications and experience in economics.Send a Message
Ryan has an extensive property practice, with a focus on development work, acquisitions, disposals, due diligence advice and leasing for commercial, industrial, retail and agricultural property, including shopping centre expansions and redevelopment. He has also acted in the establishment of land access rights for numerous wind farms and advised on the sale of wind farm assets and associated rights for two of the largest wind farms in South Australia.
Ryan has advised on numerous major projects, most recently this includes:
- The establishment of all land access rights, refinancing and the sale of two of the largest operating windfarms in SA, the sale of one stage of which achieving a purchase price in excess of $1 billion
- The establishment of land access rights for five other new wind farm projects in the north of South Australia and Victoria respectively
- Acting for a consortium of bidders, Ryan advised on the submission for the State Government’s South Australian Schools Public Private Partnership development
- Advising a major international defence company and negotiating its long-term lease with the Commonwealth Government for a new naval ship construction yard at Osborne SA and negotiating the lease with the State Government for its corporate headquarters
- Assisting a listed corporation on its acquisition of land access rights over several rural properties for the establishment of a new power line to service its copper, silver and gold mine