Luke is a Partner in our Insurance Practice. He has extensive experience defending all types of Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, including those involving catastrophic injuries, fraud, wrongful death/dependency claims and pure mental harm claims.Send a Message
Clients trust Luke’s calm, clear and strategic advice as he assists them navigate the often complex and stressful world of civil litigation.
While the commercial interests of Luke’s clients are always at the forefront of his mind, he realises there are times when matters need to be litigated through the Courts. Luke is an experienced civil litigator who has acted in a diverse range of insurance-based litigation in many different jurisdictions including the High Court of Australia.
Luke prides himself on his astute risk assessment and dispute resolution skills and has negotiated many excellent outcomes for his clients.
However, excellent outcomes have also been achieved through litigation perhaps most notably in the successful High Court Appeal of King v Philcox  HCA 19. This decision had a significant impact on insurer’s potential liability for pure mental harm claims in South Australia.
Luke's ExpertiseSee all +
- Australian Insurance Lawyers Association (AILA) Member
- CRASH Seminar Organising Committee Member - Regular presented at the annual CRASH Seminar (including presentations on mental harm claims and the Lifetime Support Scheme)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Best Lawyers, Insurance Law 2017 - current
- Doyles Guide, Compulsory Third Party Insurance Lawyers (Defendant) 2016 - current