Liyao was born and grew up in China, and received her education from primary school to post-graduate university in China.
She obtained her Bachelor of Laws (International Economic Law) and Master of Laws (Economic Law) at Chinese universities, and later commenced a Doctorate of Civil Law in Germany.
Liyao then studied law in Australia, and qualified as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia.
Because Liyao grew up and was educated in China and Germany, and has also studied law in Australia, Liyao understands both the civil law and common law systems and is therefore uniquely placed to provide legal and commercial advice.
Liyao specializes in taxation, cross-border investment, migration, and Chinese legal matters generally.
Liyao's ExpertiseSee all +
- The Inter-Pacific Bar Association Member
- The Taxation Institute Member
- The Law Society of South Australia Member
- China Business Network of South Australia Member
- Overseas Chinese Association of South Australia Member
- LLM (Yunnan University)
- LLB (Zhongnan University of Economics and Law)
- LLB (University of Adelaide)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
- Licensed Land Conveyancer (South Australia)
- Registered Australian Migration Agent