During the course of her career, Alexandra has been involved in a wide range of disputes, from mid-level assessments to complex and catastrophic injury claims. She has advised on and considered a wide range of issues including liability disputes, indemnity, evidentiary matters and causation issues. She has also provided legal assistance with medical negligence, general insurance and coronial matters.
As an experienced negotiator, Alexandra successfully progresses matters to resolution in a timely and cost-efficient way. She has been responsible for achieving excellent outcomes for clients on both litigated and non-litigated claims.
Alexandra also regularly provides training sessions to clients and is a committee member of the Australian Insurance Law Association.
Alexandra's ExpertiseSee all +
- Law Society of South Australia Member
- Golden Key International Honour Society Member
- SA AILA (Australia Insurance Law Association) Committee Member
- Secretary of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice