“Our industry experience and technical know-how have made us the go-to team for practical legal advice about managing environmental issues.”
Getting the right advice on environmental issues is critical for modern business. We recognised the importance of these emerging issues many years ago and our Environment, Climate Change and Planning team has long been a market-leader in South Australia.
Our specialist team is headed by a dedicated environmental lawyer with engineering qualifications who will work in partnership with you to identify, negotiate and implement practical solutions that meet your business objectives as well as regulatory requirements.
We have extensive experience and proven expertise in a range of industries including mining, petroleum, wine, manufacturing, property development, environmental consultancy, financial services, agribusiness and energy. We help our clients communicate with regulators and help regulators understand the practical constraints faced by industry. This enables us to find and negotiate solutions that work in the real world – on the ground and in the plant.
Our specialist industry knowledge and practical approach places our clients in the best possible position to not only understand and manage their environmental obligations, but also to get approvals and agreements in place to enable efficient and sustainable business growth.
Read more about our Planning practice here.Download Information Sheet
Our areas of expertise include:
- site contamination
- environmental compliance
- EPA licensing
- environmental approvals
- environmental compliance training
- incident response
- air and noise emissions
- water pollution
- waste management and resource recovery
- vendor and purchaser due diligence
- climate change and sustainable development
- greenhouse gas emissions reporting
- carbon price impacts, including pass-through of carbon costs
- forest property agreements
- planning and development, including approval processes and appeals
- property and urban development
- project development, including major developments and environmental impact assessments
- wind farm development
- water access and water rights
- native vegetation clearance
- green claims
Awards & Recognition
Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
Leading Planning and Environment Law Firm - South Australia 2012