After completing the Finlaysons 12-month clerkship program in 2017, Ned transitioned into a full-time position with Finlaysons which has included a substantial amount of work within our pre-eminent wine practice.
Ned is a valued member of the firm, who exhibits attention to detail and possesses a strong temperament.
Ned has acted for national and multinational beverage companies, Australian universities, and various energy-sector participants on several high profile matters.
Ned is technically proficient, and his broad range of experience includes completing due diligence investigations across different industries; providing tailored advice in relation to mergers, acquisitions and disposals; drafting commercial contracts; and assisting in the development and implementation of projects.
Ned's ExpertiseSee all +
- Australian Grape & Wine – Affiliate Member
- Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- WSET Diploma in Wines (Level 4)