Lauren holds a double degree in Law and Behavioural Science (Psychology). She was admitted into the Supreme Court of South Australia as a solicitor and barrister in 2012.
Lauren is experienced in personal injury litigation, in particular Compulsory Third Party claims arising from motor vehicle accidents. Lauren brings valuable industry experience having previously worked for a large insurer, where she managed major and catastrophic CTP claims arising from motor vehicle accidents. Lauren’s experience working in the insurance industry gives her a unique understanding of the needs of our clients. She has also appeared as a solicitor in the Magistrates, District and Coroner’s Court of South Australia.
Lauren's ExpertiseSee all +
- Law Society of South Australia Member
- CRASH Seminar Committee Member
- SA Fun Runs Incorporated Public Officer
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)