Clients come to Lan because of her plain speaking and practical approach, having worked on a number of client secondments across a variety of industries including food and beverage, education, energy and resources.
Lan works in corporate advisory, intellectual property and information technology. She has acted for a variety of entities, including ASX listed companies, companies limited by guarantee, incorporated associations and bodies established by statute in asset and share sales (including related due diligence), corporate governance advice, joint ventures and consortium arrangements, commercial contracting and procurement.
Lan’s work on intellectual property and information technology matters includes large scale research, commercialisation and licensing arrangements, management of trade mark portfolios and related enforcement work, and cloud based service and infrastructure agreements.
Lan's ExpertiseSee all +
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) Regional Council Member (SA/NT)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ) Member
- Licensing Executives Society (Australia and New Zealand) (LESANZ) Member
- Law Society of South Australia Member
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Hons)
- Bachelor of Justice and Society
- Doyles Guide, Commercial Lawyer, 2018 - current
- Doyles Guide, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Lawyer 2017, 2020, 2021
- Australasian Lawyer, 5 Star Excellence Award, Intellectual Property Lawyer
- Australasian Lawyer, 5 Star Excellence Award, Copyright and Trademark Lawyer