Emma is an integral member of our Insurance, Workplace and Litigation teams. Having practised personal injury law since 2016, Emma has gained expertise and experience working on both sides of the insurance industry.Send a Message
Emma specialises in CTP insurance and has an interest in discrimination law. She has worked with large corporations, small businesses and individuals on both sides of the fence.
It is Emma’s pragmatic approach to achieve desirable and commercial outcomes which clients respect and trust most about Emma.
- Acting for workers in relation to disputes against RTWSA and self-insured employers in the South Australia Employment Tribunal.
- Acting for workers in relation to Permanent Impairment Assessments.
- Acting for injured persons in relation to personal injury matters including motor vehicle accident, public liability and medical negligence claims.
- Acting for classes of injured persons in relation to salmonella outbreaks.
- Acting for insurers in motor vehicle accident claims in the District and Magistrates Court, including but not limited to motor vehicle accidents claims that are also the subject of a worker’s compensation claim.
- Providing advice to insurers regarding recoveries pursuant to Section 66 of the Return To Work Act 2014