Insurance, Employment & Workplace Safety
Emma is an integral member of our Insurance, Workplace and Litigation teams. Having practised in personal injury since 2016, Emma has gained significant experience and an understanding of what it’s like working on both sides of the insurance industry.
It is her tenacious manner to negotiate desirable and commercial outcomes for clients which clients most respect and trust about Emma.Send a Message
- Acting for workers in relation to disputes against RTWSA and self-insured employers in the South Australia Employment Tribunal.
- Acting for workers in relation to Permanent Impairment Assessments.
- Acting for injured persons in relation to personal injury matters including motor vehicle accident, public liability and medical negligence claims.
- Acting for classes of injured persons in relation to salmonella outbreaks.
- Acting for insurers in motor vehicle accident claims in the District and Magistrates Court, including but not limited to motor vehicle accidents claims that are also the subject of a worker’s compensation claim.
- Providing advice to insurers regarding recoveries pursuant to Section 66 of the Return To Work Act 2014