Emily keeps calm under pressure, can act quickly when needed and provides clear and decisive advice, her clients appreciate her diligent and confident approach.
Being across a range of issues, legal concepts and Court processes means that she can consider all issues to ensure that every matter is managed towards achieving the most desirable result for her clients.
- Instructing Queen’s Counsel in both the South Australian Supreme Court, NSW Supreme Court and Federal Court in a number of complex litigation and insurance matters.
- Appearing in the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court and Federal Courts.
- Providing advice on complex commercial and industrial disputes forlarge national companies.
- Defending motor accident and medical negligence claims for insurers.
- Acting for Liquidators and Bankruptcy Trustees in secured and unsecured recovery matters.
Emily recognises the need for commercial resolutions to matters and has experience in achieving desirable pre-litigation dispute resolution for her clients.
Emily's ExpertiseSee all +
- Law Society of South Australia Member
- Young Insurance Professionals Australia Member
- Women’s Insolvency Network South Australia Member
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to the High Court