Annoushka has a wide range of experience in property law including, advising clients on development sites and agreements, property transactions, licenses, easements and development approvals.
- DL : +618 8235 7404
- F : +618 8232 2944
- M : +61 417 838 384
- E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Annoushka advises clients on property, retail and commercial leasing arrangements and also prepares residential and commercial contracts for Community and Torrens Titles Developments.
Her friendly nature means that clients are comfortable approaching her with their issues and they trust that she has the experience and industry knowledge to find the right approach for them.
Annoushka enjoys working with her clients on their turf and playing her part in getting deals through and their projects up and running. Clients come to Annoushka because they know she’ll get the job done – even when the transaction is complex or the deadline is tight.
Annoushka’s major project work includes acting for major South Australian developers in developments at St Clair, Lightsview, Seaford Meadows and Golden Grove and a Chinese developer in relation to a 16 storey commercial/retail development. She also acted for a publicly listed company during acquisition of another major retail company, undertaking extensive due diligence in an extremely tight timeframe.
Annoushka also drafted and negotiated lease documentation for a substantial bulky goods development in Gepps Cross, South Australia and for numerous bulky goods developments interstate.
Annoushka's ExpertiseSee all +
- Secretary of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Executive Council
- Property Council of Australia Member
- Norwood Cycling Club – Club Secretary
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Chemistry)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Best Lawyers, Real Property Law 2020, 2021