Our specialist advice, commercial focus and strong networks in industry and government enable us to meet your diverse requirements. This positions us as an industry leader and the firm of choice for resources clients.
Our specialist Resources team is an industry-leader in South Australia. Our expertise covers all stages of the industry, from exploration through to mining and production, and all sectors – minerals, oil and gas and geothermal. We understand the industry and your business imperatives and consistently provide commercial, innovative and sustainable solutions.
We have a long and successful track record of service to the resources industry. The specialist skills of our diverse team mean that we can meet all your legal needs. Our resources team is recognised nationally for its expertise – clients trust our ability to get the job done.
Our team has been involved in many of South Australia’s landmark mining projects, including:
- CU-River – Cairn Hill Project
- Iluka Resources – Jacinth-Ambrosia, Sonoran, Typhoon and Atacama projects
- IMX Resources – Cairn Hill project
- IronClad – Wilcherry Hill project
- Iron Road – Central Eyre Iron project
- OZ Minerals – Prominent Hill and Carrapateena projects
- Rex Minerals – Hillside project
- WPG Resources – Peculiar Knob project
We also undertake extensive work for a major South Australian oil and gas producer.
Our team has developed unique expertise in the diverse and often unique legal issues faced by the uranium industry and the emerging geothermal energy sector.