- Direct Line: +61 8 8235 7616
- Fax Number: +61 8 8232 2944
- Mobile: +61 412 631 571
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
Plan investigations, obtain and preserve evidence in a timely manner and admissible form - That is how I achieve good outcomes for my clients.
John is a senior lawyer with 20 years’ experience in general practice and specialising in personal injury insurance investigation and litigation. John has been a barrister acting for both plaintiffs and defendants with respect to disputed claims, and has conducted trials in the District Court of South Australia, prior to joining Finlaysons mid 2015.
As well as being a lawyer, John is also a qualified structural engineer with 10 years post-graduate experience.
John experience includes:
• Defending litigated claims made against drivers insured under the South Australian compulsory third party insurance scheme;
• Advising in relation to potential fraud indicators, providing advice on further investigations, considering evidence and liaising with claims managers and investigators;
• Liaising with external investigators with respect to fraud investigations;
• Advising the clients in relation to claims prior to proceedings being issued in court;
• Advising clients in relation to strategic issues arising from time to time in the context of claims management, advice on legislative changes and their impact on the compulsory insurance scheme;
• Instructing and appearing as Counsel at trials and appeals in the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court and High Court.Download Profile Sheet