Everything we do is centred on you, our client. These are more than just words; they describe our culture, passion and unwavering commitment.
We understand that you are clear on what you expect from your legal advisers and we listen intently to confirm your expectations.
Choosing a law firm can be challenging. Finlaysons believes that your choice is made easier if you have access to information that is important to you. This has led us to develop our Client Charter, the equivalent of a client bill of rights.
Our Client Charter has evolved from serving and listening to a diverse range of clients over many years. It covers the topics which you, our clients, tell us are important to you. It means you can have confidence and peace of mind when partnering with us.
The Finlaysons Client Charter
- give you personal care and attention with ready access to your relationship partner
- use our specialist expertise and deep industry knowledge to understand your requirements
- ensure that you always understand the scope of work we undertake on your behalf
- provide you with practical, timely, plain English, commercial advice
- maintain effective contact with you and generally make it easy for you to do business with us
- treat you with the respect and consideration you expect from a trusted confidante
- seek your feedback on our performance